Welcome to B.W.B Blog Spot!!!

This blog is dedicated to my Ork army and all things that are Orky.
On this blog you will find, Army Lists, Fan Data-Sheets, Tactics, Ork & Vehicle Photos, Ork Terrain Photos, WIP Photos, My Army Background, Battle Reports and Reviews etc..

Please feel free to leave comments, ideas and cool links.

Enjoy,

B.W.B.

Popular Posts

Friday 17 December 2010

Game Locator web-site.

I was sent an email recently with a link to this website

http://www.battlefoambrigade.com
Their site is very self explanatory, so i won't repeat all of their details.
*Key notes of interest;
-For all and any game types.
-Blog/Forum/Community.
-Game Locator, to arrange games in your area with other gamers wanting to play.
-A great resource for people looking for gaming clubs, tournaments, and organising gaming events etc.
-& Discount Stuff!

Draw backs; -so far not many people on there that live near me, though I'm sure when word gets around this will change.

Defenatly worth Checking out and Joining!
Please use my Recruiter code below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...